• An ergonometric design for keeping all your kid’s baby teeth.
• Small and neat, ideal for storage.
• Embedded in good quality paper cover, durable and long lasting.
• Organize all 20 baby teeth in one place.
This product offers：
• 1 x 3R Photo Slot for Kid’s Toothless Photo
• 1 x Teeth Storage & Display Case for all 20 Baby Teeth
• 1 x Teeth Record Chart for recording erupt dates and shed dates
• 1 x Baby Teeth erupt and shed reference chart
• 1 x teeth caring tips page
Losing the first tooth is a momentous occasion in a child’s life. The moment that they become aware of their tooth becoming wobbly, they poke and prod it, urging it to loosen further and fall out. When it does they proudly show that toothless gap to friends and family and know that they are starting to grow up.
When your child then puts their tooth under their bed, and expectantly waits for the tooth fairy to exchange their tooth for a coin, they think no more about it. They have their money, the tooth is out, and this repeats for a while, thankfully with new teeth keep growing back. However, as a parent, what are we to do with these teeth? Do we rid of them? Keep our baby’s first tooth and then rid of the rest? Or keep the whole collection of baby teeth?
Baby teeth keepsake books are great sentimental baby gifts. They offer an unique and personal keepsake. It is a magical gift, that a new baby or young child shouldn’t be without.